Today there are many different kinds of earbuds are available in the market, they come in all kinds of colors, shapes and design. So, choosing the right one is little difficult. If you are thinking to buy nee earbuds, then this post is only for you. Here, in this post we will discuss some important factors that you should consider before making your final purchase.
- Type of earbuds: You should be clear about the type of earbuds you're planning on buying. There are three major types of earbuds available in the market that are listed below:
- In ears earbuds: These types of earbuds are very handy and have great sound quality. These earbuds are ideal for daily commuting. But, using these earbuds for longer duration is not a good idea. It might start hurting your ears after some time.
- On ears earbuds: These earbuds are bigger, but not very comfortable when it comes to use for long duration.
- Over ears earbuds: These earbuds are the most comfortable if you're looking at using it for longer hours. Over ears deliver great sound quality.
- Drivers: Driver is the thing in the earbuds, which make the sound. Drivers are generally made of magnet, voice coil, and a diaphragm.
- Sensitivity: If you are a music lover and like to hear loud music, this is what you need to look for in your earbuds specifications. Sensitivity specifies how loud your earbuds can get. You can check out Wireless Earbuds Consumer Reports before making your final purchase.
- Cord: this is one of the most important factor that you should consider if you are planning to go for a wireless earbuds. Even though a wireless earbuds looks cooler and portable, you need to select it based on which wireless technology it's using. It can be either radio frequency or Bluetooth.