LastRound's reusable makeup remover pad is an eco-friendly option for disposable cotton rounds that are also able to be utilized to remove makeup, nail polish, or toner. is an alternative to reusable cotton hoops. This kit contains seven rounds and holds a total of about 1,750 uses.
The casing of cotton face wipes is also environmentally friendly, made from plant-based materials or recycled plastic associated with the ocean. Not only easy to use, but also easy to maintain. However, if you are also looking for reusable cotton face wipes then 'navigate to this website'.
Image Source: Google
- Made from 70% Scandinavian wood grain combined with 30% cotton fiber.
- The cases come in two versions: plant-based materials or recycled plastic strapped to the sea.
- It is an eco-friendly alternative to daily facial cleansing.
- Seven rounds per round box.
- The circle is 6 cm wide.
- Washable at temperatures up to 60°C or 140F.
- Perfect for removing makeup and nail polish.
- An ecological alternative to single-use cotton swabs
- LastRound replaces 1,750 single-use cotton swabs, making it an ethical choice
- Available in recycled or plant-based plastic boxes
- Durable, practical, hygienic, easy to clean with soap and water.
How to use:
Use the reusable LastRound makeup remover pad to remove makeup, apply toner, or remove nail polish. Pour the product directly into your circles and apply it to your face or nails depending on the product. After use, nail polish remover should only be used for the same purpose at a later date. The pads are machine washable up to 60°C or 140F. To prolong their life, wash them in a mesh laundry bag.